Welcome

Welcome to the (un)official site for science-fiction and fantasy writer Bryan R. Durkin!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Back...Finally

Well, I finally made it back to the civilized internet world. I honestly didn't think it would take me this long to get internet access back, but as they say, Murphy is alive and well... After around three weeks of languishing without internet, I finally have it back, and I can finally keep working on this blog.

I got successfully moved to southern Nevada for the new job, and I started with them in an official capacity last weekend. It's definitely going to keep me busy, and I'll most likely be on the run for the first few weeks as I try to set my pace and figure out how everything is going to work, as far as my personal life fitting in around the job itself.

That brings me back to the topic of writing. Unfortunately, I don't really have much new progress to report on that front. Thanks to staying busy and a healthy dose of procrastination, I haven't done any real writing during my transition. Kricket's Song remains my top priority, but I've also planned out a fan fiction, just so I can switch things up a bit and work on the military science-fiction side of things for a bit. Keep an eye on my fan fiction page (link on right) for that piece, if I actually ever finish it.

That's about all I've got for now. I hope to get things rolling here in the next week or so. It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment